Craving for something chocolatey and crunchy for the weekend? Then you should definitely check this recipe out!
1.5 cups oat flour (make your own by grinding oats in a blender)
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 cup ground almonds
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
A splash of plant-based milk
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch of vanilla
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup roughly chopped Goodio coffee chocolate
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a big bowl (add in the chocolate after combining all other ingredients).
3. Take one tablespoon of the dough at a time and roll it into a ball - transfer to your baking sheet and press down evenly.
4. The cookies should be flat, round and medium-sized. Bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on your oven) or until nice and brown.
5. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
Recipe and pictures by lovely Patricia at @nourishmybliss <3